Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Life

I was at a book store this evening, when a little girl came up to me.

"Time told me you were looking for love. Is that true?" she asked.

I was surprised by her, and stared at her for a moment before nodding my head.

"I work with Love and Fate. I met Love a week ago, but I will meet Fate tomorrow," said the girl.

"Could you please pass a message to Love? Tell her I need to talk to her," I told her.

"What do you need from Love?" she asked.

"I need to know why she has abandoned me?" I replied.

"Abandoned you? Are you sure?"

"No not really."

"You might want to speak to Fate. He can help you as well." said the little girl.

"Then please tell him that I would like to speak to him."

"I am sorry I cannot help you. It is not within my ability to do so. See you," she said and began walking away when I called to her.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You don't remember me? I was there when you were born. I forgot, you were too young to remember," she said with a smile and ran away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home